Wednesday, April 16, 2014

This past week, I've been reading and studying a lot about why a healthy diet is so important.   Then I went to the local grocery store and walked up and down the aisles taking mental notes of all the foods that would be considered healthy.  I came away feeling very grateful for how blessed we are to have easy access to such a large variety of good foods that strengthen our bodies.  

I'm going to start collecting "favorite" healthy recipes that use these whole/unprocessed ingredients.  (I'll be a loyal customer of the farmer's market this summer.)  I want to fill my recipe book with yummy ideas, and my fridge, freezer and pantry with healthy ingredients.   I've set up pages to the right to organize the recipes I find.  Only those recipes that are worth making over and over again will be posted.

Let the culinary adventure begin!


1 comment:

  1. I'm collecting a nice variety of crockpot recipes. But I love your white chili recipe and have made it over and over again. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your other favorites!

    ReplyDelete