Monday, July 28, 2014

The Extreme Decluttering Makeover is going well.  It's 9:39 p.m. Monday.  I've decided to declutter by category instead of by room, so there were no before & after photos today.  I can report that I took 10 boxes of stuff to Desert Industries (the local second-hand store) and 8 large garbage bags to the dumpster.  So far, I have decluttered my recipe books & recipe magazines, fridge, deep freezer, pantry, dining room, clothing (shoes, pants, shirts, socks, jewelery etc.)  I laughed when I noticed I still had jewelery from the 80's.  I hope some teenager planning a 80's party finds them.

Tomorrow the first items on my list are decluttering the upstairs and downstairs closets.

My upstairs hall closet BEFORE:  (I had two boxes off stuff that weren't even in the closet yet, shown in the foreground.)





AFTER:



What a load lifted.  It's so nice to know exactly where everything is!

Here's the AFTER shot of my downstairs closet. I took a lot of stuff to the local second-hand store (Deseret Industries).  I forgot to take a before shot - but it was even worse than the upstairs closet if you can imagine that!






  



































No comments:

Post a Comment