Monday, March 17, 2014

If I live to be 92, then I've lived half my life.  (Still can't believe I've reached the hump).  While pondering this, I decide I want to make the second half of my life even better than the first (This is a tall order, but it will be fun trying!).  To do this, I determine there are two things I want to do to make room for a more vibrant and joyful life.  They are:
  • Declutter my life. 
  • Reach a healthy, energetic BMI.
Important note:  This is coming from a person who has been a chubby clutter bug her whole life. 


To make this a fun project, I've created this blog to track my progress over the next 10 months.

The receiving of reader's wisdom and tips is welcome!  

Okay...let the metamorphosis begin!!

STEP ONE:  Declutter desk.  




2 comments:

  1. Shauna...what a great way to take action! I can't wait to follow along and see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall follow...but I do want to see an 'after' pic of that desk. :)

    ReplyDelete